From Abu Dhabi
- Drive along Khaleej Al Arabi Road (towards Dubai) until you reach the main highway, which takes you on to Mussaffah Bridge.
- Once you cross Mussafah Bridge, drive straight in the direction of Abu Dhabi International Airport until you pass Ofﬁcers City and Khalifa City.
- Follow signs towards Presidential Flight and Masdar City.
- Take the right exit, which will lead to a small crossover where you will see signage for Masdar City and Presidential Flight pointing to the right. When you turn right, go straight and towards a small roundabout. Take a left at the roundabout, until you reach another roundabout (Presidential Flight).
- At this roundabout take a U-turn and take the ﬁrst right towards Masdar City.
- Take the E-11 towards Abu Dhabi.
- Stay on the main highway, which becomes the E-10, continuing towards Abu Dhabi.
- Take the exit to the location signposted Al Raha Beach and Khalifa City. At the bottom of the slip road pass under the freeway taking the third exit to another roundabout.
- Take the third exit toward the airport and Presidential Flight.
- Continue on to the next roundabout which is directly in front of the Presidential Flight entrance.
- At the roundabout go straight and take the ﬁrst right, with a sign to Masdar City.