Each summer Masdar Institute offers a number of research internships to UAE nationals. These internships are open to UAE national undergraduate students who are upcoming university seniors and/or those graduating this year. Students interested in applying for a summer research internship must apply for a specific project. Each project has a list of tasks and a recommended academic major required for the research.
Applications are now closed. The new list of available projects for the summer 2017 term will be posted in February.
- On-campus housing at Masdar Institute
- Monthly stipend
- Valuable research and professional experience
- UAE nationality
- Current university junior or senior
- Major in science or engineering
- GPA of at least 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- IELTS score of at least 6.0 (or equivalent)
- Letter of recommendation
- After you have selected the specific project you would like to work on, complete the online application form. If you wish to apply for more than one project, you will need to fill in multiple applications.
- Please ensure to attach all of the required documents with your application.
Note: Internships are highly competitive. Incomplete applications will not be considered.